Thursday, January 15, 2009

10NL Touch of 6 tabling

Overall not a good start to the day played several sessions throughout the day. The last session was the best and I was 6 tabling after having been 3 tabling earlier.
Overall Statistics for the month are 13 bb/100 over 1775 hands running 18/12/3.7 w/3bet% 7. I believe the total aggression factor may be a little high and I need to take a look at it and maybe bring it down some especially vs all the loose agg players out there.
ONE BARREL BLUFFS ONLY - new rule gonna try and implement it so I don't bleed off chunks of BBs.
Grinderschool.com is a site I had not heard of but I'm thinking of signing up looks like a good site. Pokertrikz is a great site to be a member of and the folks are really helpful and knowledgeable of the game.
Area to work on:
Spend more time putting folks on a range when they raise ex. Aq AJ lp reraise(3bet) jj ak 4bet KK AA almost always
Hands that are costing me money today and I should not have played - KJ A9

Ease through the session don't force the situation, especially while down in chips. Let it come naturally don't overplay hands vs aggressive opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment