Sunday, January 11, 2009

10nl FullRing Time To Start a New Journey

I'm not new to poker I have been playing for some time and I believe I am slowly growing as a player. Prior to last Christmas I played 25nl and was 6 tabling them, I cashed out my $800 bankroll to get some gifts and left about 70 in there to play with. Well 10nl turned out to be pretty tough for me because of all the loose aggressive players and I want to spend some time with it to work on my skills. I also have alot of trouble with tilt and when I achieved ironman status in November 08 I basically had entered a semi burned out state that just would not go away. Fastforward a little I have taken up exercise and quit smoking, requirements I believe to play the game well.
I purged my pokertracker database and I'm starting brand new with a brand new year. Current stats are 13/9/5 with 3bet percentage of 5 over a small sample of 621 hands while 3 tableing 10nl Fullring.
The TiltMonster is back on monster island for now and all is well.
Short Term Goals
1. Play short sessions stop immediately if steaming is noticed
2. Review stats, record sessions
3. Get BR to 200 so I can start playing some true bankroll management
4. Master the art of playing the loose aggressive player at the micros.

No comments:

Post a Comment