Monday, February 9, 2009

Madness

Last week I was mad, mad about this mad about that. Mad at mysefl , mad at work,mad at poker, mad at being mad, now I'm not mad, the mad is gone, bye bye mad - stay away, go ahead and stay at a holiday inn Mad. Mad needs a vacation so I'm sending mad on an all expense paid vacation to somewhere warm around the world.
As I write this my cat is my so called handwarmer keeping my lap warm and pretending to sleep, she is spoiled beyond belief. I wanted to call her some kind of Hero but there is nothing heroic she has ever done so she is just a modified version of a handwarmer for me .
I have a monster that lives near my couch called the Tiltmonster and he was in fullforce last week gobbling my chips in large chunks like Kobiashi eating hot dogs in a food eating contest.Tiltmonster has gone back to monster island and I know he will be back.
I don't want to take this game too seriously anymore, so I'm gonna have some fun with all that is good with my life. Sure I'm gonna rant and rave some too , hey its my blog I can do anything I want! right? All you fish, Monkeys, Donkeys, Sharks, Elephants, and Mouses get ready cause I'm coming after you on the virtual felt 1 street at a time and hopefully I'll keep you on your toes going forward.
good Night - I'm outta here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment