Saturday, February 14, 2009

Goin to the Drive-Thru

Played a little poka last night more on that later. Went to the Burger King Drive Thru, long line BK dude comes out and asks me to go forward to window they will take my order there. I get to the window bk lady says that will be 9.85, I say I havent ordered she says well you have to come in and order, ah no I'm not doing that we go around a little then i ask for the manager, she says you gotta go inside to see manager I said nope not going inside. So she closes the windows, I take my truck and put it in Park and say "the burger king drie thru is shutdown as of right now!" manager finally shows and 25 secs later I got my food and a happy man.

I made a littl rakeback on UB first time ever recieving it and how sweet it is. Overplayed some JJs when opponent bet 4x and there were 3 callers he later jammed I called he had AA i lost-bad hand I should have tried to read hands and guess that even if he had AK it was coin flip.

Tommy Angelo is a great writer, one of the best in the poker world very cool very funny, check him out.

running 19/12 af 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment